From 28 to 30 June 2017, the International Radar Symposium (IRS) will – for the first time – be held in Prague, the capital city of the Czech Republic. The event is organized by the German Institute of Navigation (DGON) and the University of Defence in Brno in cooperation with ERA a.s. company. The IRS is a forum for both academic and industrial professionals in radar from all over the world.
You can find out more about the event on the official website.
Abstract/Draft Paper Submissions
Authors are invited to submit an extended abstract/draft paper of 2 to 10 pages in Acrobat PDF format on any of the following topics using the electronic submission system (here) by January 10, 2017 at latest.
- Radar Systems and Advanced Subsystems
- Radar Applications
- Emerging Technologies
- Passive, Noise and MIMO Radars
- Signal Processing Techniques
- Detection, Tracking, Classification
- Space Technology and Remote Sensing
- System Simulation and Environment Modelling
The first page of the submitted abstract/paper should include:
- Paper title
- Name(s) of author(s)
- Organization / company
- Postal mailing address; contact e-mail address
All accepted papers will be published in the Symposium proceedings and will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore digital library.
Industrial companies and research institutions are invited to participate in the Technical Exhibition, which will be directly placed in the conference area. The international audience of the IRS 2017 will pass your exhibition booth while gathering between symposium sessions and during coffee and lunch breaks. Don’t miss the chance to put yourself into focus of the world-leading scientists from universities, labs and industry being active in radar research fields.
Further information available here.
- 10 Jan 2017: Submission of extended abstracts/draft papers
- 20 Feb 2017: Author notifications
- 15 Apr 2017: Full Paper submission for the proceedings in electronic form
You can find out more about the event here.