From 05 to 09 March 2017, the 42nd International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2017) will be held in the Hilton Conference Centre in New Orleans, USA.
“As music and rhythm are the heartbeats of life, signal and information processing is the heartbeat of technology development for our daily life. Having both of them capture the hearts and souls of all the attendees is the goal of the 42th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2017) which will be held in Hilton Conference Centre, at the Jazz music capital (New Orleans, USA) on March 5-9, 2017. ICASSP is the world’s largest and most comprehensive technical conference focused on signal processing and its applications. The conference not only introduces new developments in the field but also provides an engaging forum to exchange ideas, and does so both for researchers and developers.
The theme of the ICASSP 2017 is “The Internet of Signals” which is the real technology and world behind the Internet of Things. The conference will feature world-class international speakers, tutorials, exhibits, lectures and poster sessions from around the world.”
Topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Audio and acoustic signal processing
- Sensor array & multichannel signal processing
- Bio-imaging and biomedical signal processing
- Signal processing education
- Design & implementation of signal processing systems
- Signal processing for communication & networking
- Image, video & multidimensional signal processing
- Signal processing theory & methods
- Industry technology tracks
- Signal processing for Big Data
- Information forensics and security
- The Internet of Things & RFID
- Machine learning for signal processing
- Speech processing
- Multimedia signal processing
- Spoken language processing
- Remote Sensing and signal processing
- Signal Processing for Brain Machine Interface
- Signal Processing for Smart Systems
- Signal Processing for Cyber Security
- Computational Imaging
The forum will provide an opportunity for MSc/PhD students in the fields of electronics, circuits, and embedded systems to present their thesis/dissertation research (completed in the last year), including work in progress within the topics of interest for ICASSP 2017. To encourage interaction among the MSc/PhD students and researchers from academia, industry, and government, the forum will be organized as a poster session. A two-page paper on the thesis work will appear in the conference proceedings.
See the Call for Papers for further information.
- 12 Sep 2016: Submission of regular papers
- 15 Oct 2016: MSc/PhD papers due
- 15 Oct 2016: Demo proposals due
- 21 Nov 2016: Registration for Signal Processing Letters papers
- 30 Nov 2016: Notification of acceptance of MSc/PhD papers
- 30 Nov 2016: Notification of acceptance of demos
- 12 Dec 2016: Notification of paper acceptance
- 09 Jan 2017: Author registration
You can find out more about the event on their website.