There is a range of interesting conferences, both local and international, coming up in the next few months. We have prepared a helpful list for you on this page (Upcoming Conferences), where you will also find links to the relevant websites.
IEEE Radar Conference 2015
A particularly exciting conference for our Radar and Remote Sensing students is our IEEE Radar Conference 2015. With its theme being “Out of Africa – always something new“, this prestigious international event will be hosted at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg from 27 to 30 October 2015. You can find out more about it here.
The latest news with regard to this conference is that the tutorial proposal deadline has been moved to 10 May 2015, with notifications of proposal results set for 20 May 2015.
Moreover, the Paper Submission Deadline for regular and special/invited papers has been extended to 25 May 2015. So there is still time to submit your papers!
Other conferences of 2015 include, for instance:
- the IEEE International Radar Conference 2015 in Arlington, Virginia – 11 to 15 May 2015
- the International Microwave Symposium (IMS2015) and the IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium (RFIC2015) in Phoenix, Arizona – 17 to 22 May 2015
- the United Nations/Germany International Conference on Earth Observation in Bonn, Germany – 26 to 28 May 2015
- the Signal Processing Symposium (SPS-2015) near Warsaw, Poland – 10 to 12 June 2015
- the 3rd International Workshop on Compressed Sensing Theory and its Applications to Radar, Sonar and Remote Sensing (CoSeRa 2015) in Pisa, Italy – 16 to 19 June 2015
- the International Radar Symposium (IRS-2015) will be held in Dresden, Germany – 24 to 26 June 2015
- the 3rd Radio Interferometry Workshop: Preparing for MeerKAT and the SKA (or Synthesis 2015) at the Potchefstroom Campus of North West University in South Africa – 4 to 11 July 2015
- the International Summer School on Radar/Synthetic Aperture Radar in Bonn, Germany – 10 to 17 July 2015
- the International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium 2015 (IGARSS 2015) in Milan, Italy – 26 to 31 July 2015
- the First IEEE Seminar on Future Directions in Information Theory and Communications (SFDITC 2015) at the Kruger National Park – 16 to 21 August 2015
- the 2nd African Winter School on Information Theory and Communications (AWSITC 2015) at the Kruger National Park – 16 to 21 August 2015
- the IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (ISSCI 2015) – 7 to 10 December 2015.
Click on each of the links to find out more about these events.